1. Marmite- love or hate?
2. Marmalade- thick cut or thin cut?
No peel - yuck!
3. Porridge- made with milk or water?
4. Do you like salt, sugar or honey on your porridge?
Honey usually, but they other two appear to work as well.
5. Loose tea or teabags?
6. Where on your door is your letterbox?
Centre on the horizontal axis, slightly below centre on the vertical.
7. What's your favourite curry?
8. What age is the place where you live?
Built in 1896.
9. Where do the folks running your local corner shop come from?
No idea - of south-Asian extraction of some description.
10. Instant or fresh coffee?
Instant, on the rare occasions I have it.
11. How far are you from the sea?
About 5 miles.
12. Have you travelled via Eurostar?
13. If you were going to travel abroad, where's the nearest country to you?
The nearest country is probably Ireland, just in front of Norway, but whether I'm going to travel abroad doesn't change these facts.
14. If you're female (or possible even some males) do you carry a handbag?
I'm male, and no.
15. Do you have a garden? What do you like growing?
16. Full cream, semi skimmed or skimmed?
Full cream, cos less sugar.
17. Which London terminal would you travel into if going to the capital?
18. Is there a local greasy spoon where you live?
Aye, quite a few.
19. Do you keep Euros in the house?
If I have them.
20. Does your home town have a Latin, Gaelic or Welsh alternative?
No, it's unique. Unless you mean its name, then "Dunn Eideann"
21. Do you have a well known local artist or author?
22. Do you have a favourite Corrie character?
23. Are your kitchen sink taps separate or a mixer?
24. Do you have a favourite brand of blended tea?
Maybe Yorkshire Tea.
25. What's in your attic if you have one?
Someone else's flat.
26. If you go out for a cream tea, what jam do you like on your scone?
27. Talking of scones- scon or scown? Jam or cream first?
Scon. Jam first, cream on top. Much easier that way.
28. Barth or bath?
29. Carstle or castle?
30. What flavour of crisps do you favour?
Roast beef Monster Munch.
31. If you go to the chippie, what do you like with your chips?
Salt and vinegar.
32. Take away, take out or carry out?
33. If you have one, what colour is your wheelie bin?
Don't have one.
34. What colour skips does your local skip hire use?
Odd question. I imagine we have several local skip hire businesses and they all use different colour skips. (quoted verbatim from previous memee).
35. Do you celebrate Guy Fawkes?
That's a stupid question.
36. Dettol or TCP?
Don't think we have either at the moment.
37. Do you have a bidet in the bathroom?
38. Do you prefer courgettes or aubergines?
Courgettes all the way.
39. In the 'real world', do you have friends of other nationalities? Which nationalities?
Enough to be tedious to list.
40. Do you have a holy book of any sort in the house?
Maybe? No idea really.
41. Do you prefer a hankie or tissues?
42. Are you a fan of crumpets? What do you like on them?
No, nasty things.
43. Doorbell, knocker or both?
Whichever gets the person inside to answer.
44. Do you own a car? What sort?
45. What sort of pants do you prefer? Y fronts or boxers?
46. Anyone still a fan of suspenders?
They don't really suit me, although I've never actually tried any. My legs are probably too hairy.
47. Do you have a favourite quote from the bard?
48. Do you like toasted muffins?
No, that would be weird.
49. Do you think a traditional trifle should contain jelly?
50. Do you attend regular religious worship? Of what kind?